One Month Already

Oh how time flies, a month ago I was moving in! With that I want to apologize, I was planning on at least blogging once a week and to be honest I just have not gotten on my computer that much. Yesterday I actually did get on my computer and had a whole blog written up but my computer has some major issues and in the shorten version I couldn't connect to the internet and I really just need to get a new computer! 

 So the past couple of weeks we have had a pretty intense schedule, but starting to get the flow around here. We have had some really cool teachers too. Two weeks ago we had Allen and Debbie Kemp who talked about the Father Heart of God, and last week we had Reverend Royce Evans talked about the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It was really cool with have such diverse teachers and teachings. It was a really good reminder of God's diversity and how easy it is to put limits on God from what we know and yet He is so much more. This week is Holy Spirit week!!! I am super excited for this week, but it is defiantly going to be a stretching week where openness is key. :)

In the afternoons we have been given ministries down here in the West Side to build relationships with the people down here. Mondays I volunteer in the pavilion! Tuesdays we have worship practice. On Wednesday we help out with soccer at Sibley Elementary for 3rd-5th graders. Thursdays is the Rush which is for middle schoolers after school where the hope is that we culture relationships with kids down here.

We were donated 6 longboards from Sector 9

This is Pickles! He lived in a pickle jar, but now he has a fish tank:}



Sunday night pizza and movie night!

This is where I live!!!!




Prayer Request
1.) Praying for our community to keep growing in team work and unity!
2.) For building relationships down here with the West-Siders
3.) Vulnerability because I am very good at keeping everything in.
4.) I have been having bad headaches and just pain in my neck that end causing headaches.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your headaches. That makes it hard to focus. I hope it resolves quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week One in Guatemala :)

Worship!

Has it already been almost 2 year?!?