MOVING IN!!!!!

TODAY IS MOVE IN DAY!!! CRAZY!

I can't believe it is finally here! Bridge Street Mission School here I come!!

For all of you who don't know I am doing a 8 month adventure of seeking God! I will be living in the West Side of Grand Rapids in an apartment with 5 other students and 4 staff! We will be living in community with each other for the next couple of months! My roommate is the only other girl student and the best part of that is she is one of my best friends from high school! I am so excited to go through this journey and do life with her for the next 8 months at least!!! I am  sure  we will have out ups and downs, but I am thank God that it is you Sarah!

So moving in today, hanging out tomorrow; doing some grillin! Then we are going on a camping trip for a couple of day and I quote, "This will be a time of dune climbing, canoe flipping, building relationship, sharing life stories, praying for each other, etc." SO again SUPPPPER EXCITED!!!

I want to thank everybody who has made this opportunity possible for me! A BIG thanks to all of you who have supported me, come to the fundraisers, donated stuff... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't express all the thanks!

Please be praying for the whole group as we start out and move in! Pray for smooth transitions and goodbyes! Pray that we may listen to God's leading and learn so much more about him as we seek him for the next 8 months!

Side note- My grandma, Betty Geurink, just left with Ride4Life bikers this morning. They are going to ride 700 miles around Lake Michigan in a week to raise money for Lakeshore Pregnancy Center! This year Grandma is riding along in the SAG wagon to help get things ready for the bikers as they come in for breaks. She plans on riding a little each day, but not the whole thing, for some reason she thinks she to old. But let me tell you she is not, she has it in her to do! Last year at this time I did the ride with her and the rest of the team! Oh the memories :)

Thanks again for all the prayers and support

Victoria Geurink

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week One in Guatemala :)

Worship!

Has it already been almost 2 year?!?