GUATEMALA!!!

Our adventure started yesterday at 5:30am with the smell bacon wafting through my room because the guys had to have some before left :) We were suppose to pack at 6:00 and then leave at 6:30 but... the van didn't start...We got off on the road! and then realized we were missing a passport :) but Andrew saved us and meet us with it! We finally got to O'Hare but not before the windshield would freeze and the wiper fluid didn't work so Derek would spray it with solution at the toll booths :)

O'Hare though was a breeze, thank you God! Flight to Atlanta and Guatemala were chill! On the way to Guatemala there was a family with two young kids! The little girl was getting a little anxious and I had a open seat next to me, decide I should get out of my comfort zone already and asked her to color with me! It was so rewarding:) but she spoke minimal English mainly French so I couldn't even practice my Spanish :)  Got to Guatemala and got our luggage, but Sarah's was not in Guatemala it was in LA :) hoping to get it today!

We got to our house last night at about 10pm Guatemala time! Where we are staying is super nice... maybe even nice than our's at home :) Here is some pics:) little out of order sorry

 Can I also say that I am suppppper happy that it is 70 degrees down here instead of -9 back in Michigan :)


Avocado tree in the back yard :)



Got the chaos on at Atlanta :) makes me happy

Waiting at Atlanta!!


Brandon!



Waiting for the vans and Sarah

and waiting

and waiting

 

 Mitchell got a bloody nose

What a piece of art

Are you sure you are okay?:)

Christopher is happy to be in Guatemala

Sarah without her luggage




front yard


back yard



chillin; in the living room




Comments

  1. Excited to follow your journey!! Prayers to you & your team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the pictures!!! I love seeing what you are all experiencing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week One in Guatemala :)

Worship!

Has it already been almost 2 year?!?